Mike Culleton is a Professional Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies, based on Merseyside in the North West. A specialist wedding Toastmaster for all types of weddings, and Faiths, including Civil ceremonies. Mike is also an experienced Asian wedding Toastmaster and has appeared in the Channel 4’s hit series of ‘Four Weddings’.
As the North West’s leading Toastmaster / Master of Ceremonies and Wedding Day Co-ordinator, Mike is proud to be the Preferred Wedding Toastmaster for…
* The Hillbark Hotel, Wirral ~ * Speke Hall, Liverpool ~ * St Georges Hall, Liverpool
…and has worked in the most prestigious North West & Merseyside Venues
Knowsley Hall ~ Croxteth Hall ~ Southport Floral Hall ~ New Brighton Floral Hall
Formby Hall Hotel ~ Ruthin Castle ~ Meols Hall Southport ~ West Tower Aughton
Palm House Sefton Park ~ Isla Gladstone ~ Aintree Racecourse ~ Hillside Golf Club
Thornton Manor ~ Leasowe Castle Hotel ~ Crown Plaza Liverpool
Red Cow Hotel DublinAs your Wedding Toastmaster, Mike, is the perfect choice for your special occasion.
Mike Culleton’s friendly, good natured approach makes all the difference to your wedding day by taking out the stress and concerns of the Happy Couple, their parents, the best man, ushers, and all the worries of ‘who does what and when’ and ‘what’s happening next.’
As the Happy Couples’ personal assistant for the day, he will look after all the arrangements in order that YOUR Wedding Day, and your Wedding guests can relax and enjoy the day in the knowledge that everything is in the safe hands of the professional Toastmaster.
Mike carries out his wedding Toastmaster role in a friendly relaxed way and is endeared by all, CLICK HERE………and see what satisfied Couples have written about Mike
The Wedding Toastmaster will guide you through your special day and make your wedding day a day to remember. Not only for you, but also your family everyone attending your Wedding by being your personal assistant for the day.
Having many years experience in his role of Professional Wedding Toastmaster & Master of ceremonies throughout Merseyside and the North West, Mike is renowned for giving value for money and his ultimate goal is to assist you in having a perfect and magical wedding day filled with wonderful and lasting memories.
Mike’s pre-wedding duties include:
- Meetings with the Bride & Groom on at least two occasions to advise on their wedding day timings.
- Meeting the venue Wedding Coordinator to agree timings etc
- Co-ordinating the day with the wedding Photographer, Videographer etc
- Advise on speeches for the Father of the Bride, Groom and Best man, and also, if needed, the Bride.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Wedding Day speeches and helping the speakers
- for the delivery at the Wedding Breakfast.
And, any other advice and assistance that his many years of experience as a wedding Toastmaster that may be helpful.
His wedding day duties include:
- Meeting and greeting the wedding guests and families of the Bride and Groom at the church/wedding venue.
- Liaising with the Priest/Vicar/Registrar
- Assisting with button holes for all wedding guests.
- Seating all your wedding guests in preparation for the wedding ceremony
- Preparing the Groom and Best man
- Escorting the Groom and Best man to their seats
- Escorting the mother of the Bride to her seat
- Meet and greet the Bride, and bridesmaids and Father of the Bride on their arrival.
- Assisting to prepare the Bridal party for the Brides entrance.
At the Reception Venue:
- Check the room where the Wedding breakfast will be served
- Check the top table is correctly laid out.
- Check the wedding cake is situated correctly
- Check with the wedding organiser re the timings.
- Check drinks are available for wedding guests on arrival.
Post wedding guests arrival:
- Meet and greet the wedding guests on arrival
- Meet & Greet the Bride & groom
- Escort Bride and Groom to wedding reception room for Photograph’s with wedding Photographer and videographer.
- Assist the gathering of family and wedding guests for photo shoots.
- Announce and direct the receiving line
- Announce the entrance of the top table
- Announce the Bride and Groom into the room.
- Say Grace
- Introduce the speeches
- Father of the Bride
- The Groom
- The Best Man
- The Bride
- Propose the Toastmasters toast
- Prepare the guests for the cutting if the wedding cake
- Announce the Bride and Grooms departure.
Mike is very highly regarded in every wedding venue througout the North West, who know that they can rely on his skills as valuable asset to all their own wedding venue staff. Leaving Mike, with his attention to detail and good humour to look after the Bride and Groom, as well as ensuring their wedding guests enjoy the experience. Leaving the venue staff to concentrate on their main duties, the service of food and drinks.
Mike will liaise with all other Wedding Vendors on the day, such as Videographers, Photographers, Musicians, Singers, etc to ensure they are fully aware of the running order of the day.
YOUR Wedding is special; Mike will ensure that it will become a day filled with happy and treasured memories.
“THE SMILING TOASTMASTER” and “THE PROFESIONALS PROFESSIONAL,”
he is renowned in the wedding industry for his gentle ways, good humour, compassion, flexibility, calmness,
attention to detail, devotion to the Wedding couple and genuine passion for weddings.
The Merseyside Toastmaster WILL MAKE YOUR DREAM DAY SPECIAL and let you LIVE YOUR DREAM.
Call Mike NOW for an informal chat 07847 897714 or email… firstname.lastname@example.org,
and he will endeavour to answer within 24 hours.
Mike was recently featured as the Wedding Toastmaster at ‘Catherine’s Irish Wedding’ which was featured on Living TV’s ‘Four Weddings’.